Book any 4 weeks study package (accommodation in a host family or self-catering) and get: A… Read More
Welcome To Cork
A bit about Cork
Also known as the Rebel City, is the second largest city in Ireland with 123,000 inhabitants. It is a vibrant, bustling city with a large student population in excess of 25,000. As a result of its rich cultural heritage, Cork was selected as European Capital of Culture in 2005 – a tremendous boost to a city that has more theatres, concert venues, arts centres and galleries per head of population than any other Irish city.
Cork’s Main Points:
- Second largest city in the Republic of Ireland
- English Market with over 50 food stalls open daily
- University College Cork, Cork Institute of Technology, Cork College of Commerce
- Excellent English language schools
- Various multi-lingual call centres providing employment opportunities
- Beamish Folk Festival, Cork International Film Festival, Guinness Jazz Festival
Our Welcome in Ireland, enjoy the video!